Welcome to the Women’s Leadership Network
Greater diversity in leadership is essential to a flourishing sector. Promoting and celebrating women’s equality and inclusion benefits us all.
WLN works to empower women in all our diversities and identities to make our full contribution to the leadership at all levels across the Further Education, Skills and Lifelong Learning sector.
2019: New Year – New WLN
Change is happening in WLN and this website. Watch this space as in the first few months of 2019 as we reveal our exciting re-launch.
Latest – 12 February 2019
- Register now for our 3rd and final ETF-funded #Confidence 2Lead #WLN webinar for aspiring leaders with Kathryn James. It’s about Self-Doubt and Imposter Syndrome – Dealing with What’s Holding You Back on Wednesday 27th February 2019 from 12.30-13.30. Join us for food for thought
- Become a founding partner
- Join our growing group of sponsors
- Subscribe to our WLN #FEWomenspeakly podcasts
- View our new vision and strategy
- Try our in-house CPD offer
- New ETF-funded Inclusive Mentoring project workshop on Thursday 28 March 2019 at City of Westminster College, Paddington Green, London
- Get 11th July 2019 in your diary and join us for the #WLNAnnualConference 2019 in London